Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: Feeling kinda dumped? There's a song for that [thought process].

11.15.2013

Feeling kinda dumped? There's a song for that [thought process].

This a left-field post for all of the people who have experienced being dumped in a relationship.

A long time ago, in a previous life, I would create a "Tribute CD" series to run through the emotions that one goes through whilst knee-deep in difficult times related to another person. I had done several of these for quite a number of reasons. Many situations had underlying circumstances behind them and one song may be more relevant than another.

Since CDs are so five years ago, I'll throw in a short music video montage that applies to my current state of mind. Maybe more of these will pop up in another thought experiment here on this blog. Enjoy your weekend, people.

In my ideal thinking, I would hope that this is the case.

In my own raw mind, this is what it feels like.

 But in my own heart, it feels like this.

So tonight, this sounds pretty appropriate.