Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: 2014: Marching on, one day at a time.

1.03.2014

2014: Marching on, one day at a time.

I bid farewell to a tumultuous 2013 in a familiar part of the country, a place where I needed to be after the sudden life changes during the last few months. I found myself floundering at times, but through those moments, I realized the true power of my own inner strengths. I found the friends and family who will stand up and support me during these emotional trials.

I know that I am not alone.

I resolve this year to not let anyone pull me down in the midst of their own weaknesses. I fight cowardice, cruelty, and immaturity with the knowledge that I am a person who deserves a much better life than what has been dealt to me.

I do not wish to rewrite history, as there are many wonderful, unforgettable moments amid the pain. As I heal from my wounds, I turn the calendar page and look forward to starting a new chapter in my own history, wherever that may be.