Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: While I was out...

7.07.2014

While I was out...

It's been a few nutty weeks, but I'm checking in to let you all know that I'm still alive. I'm currently working on a few video projects and photography gigs as an independent contractor as well as running around delivering goods on my motorcycle. In other words, I'm hustling for the dough with an unenviable, erratic schedule that I can barely keep up with. On a bright note, bills are being paid and some money is being squirreled away for the rainy days that I hope don't happen any time soon.

Just for kicks, here is some of the work I've been doing. It involves a children's performing arts camp here in the Los Angeles region. For being a summer gig, it's quite entertaining, and sometimes I think I'm having a little too much fun with the material that I'm capturing. Gotta do something with my abilities until the right opportunity comes around...


No comments:

Post a Comment