Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: Here's the state of things.

5.10.2014

Here's the state of things.

It has been a whirlwind of events since I returned back to California back in February.

Aside from trying to readjust back to normal life in my home state, I've gone from employed to job seeker in two months due to a reduction in workforce. On a bright note, the additional time away from a normal work schedule has allowed me to take some much needed physical and emotional rest from the whirlwind that sent me across the country. I am quite surprised as to how much time I've actually needed to recollect myself to return to a lot happier state. Then again, this is the first time (and hopefully last) that I've had to endure the turmoil of a blindsided divorce.

As I've said time and time again, I wouldn't have been able to find my normalcy once more if it wasn't for a very select group of people who have supported me through the years. And they have given me the space to figure out my next journey as I continue to move forward and upward. Eventually, I'll be back to my traveling ways and cruising throughout the country again. There's a lot of time to do that. But for now, it's a great opportunity for some self-maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment