Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: Quick Bites: Noodle World (Downey, CA)

5.09.2014

Quick Bites: Noodle World (Downey, CA)

I'm continuing on my food review binge for the month of May. This trip sent me to Downey to try out a chain that's just starting to make its rounds here in the United States. Not to mention, I got to see an old friend for the first time in years.

Noodle World Jr. (yes, there is a big Noodle World somewhere) features multiple noodle-based dishes from various parts of Asia. Their menu features favorites that a regular American would recognize, such as Chow Mein or Pad Thai, and everything is made to order. Noodle World also offers deserts such as milkshakes, slushies, and boba drinks.


Speaking of recognizable noodle dishes, I requested a serving of Pad See Ew, a Thai noodle dish with large flat noodles, a sweeter sauce, and beef. The food was pretty good, although I think the sauce could've used a bit more flavoring. But for the sub-$8 price for the meal, I wasn't going to argue much for quick cuisine. This place would be great for a quick lunch or takeout.


This location of Noodle World Jr. is located at 8236 Firestone Blvd. in Downey. For more information about this chain, visit http://www.noodleworld.com/.

Noodle World Jr. on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment