Google+ Two-Wheeled Tourist: Changes to Two-Wheeled Tourist...Prepping for Long-Distance Coverage!

6.09.2011

Changes to Two-Wheeled Tourist...Prepping for Long-Distance Coverage!

This blog just keeps getting bigger and better!!!

Over the last few years I've kept track of my journeys on the motorcycles with blogs and websites. For 2011, I'm now going to take full advantage of the speed of social networking (and my Android phone) to connect more of my online friends to my adventures across the country on two wheels. Please check out my updates listed below!

URL: Two-Wheeled Tourist is now twowheeledtourist.net. For those traditionalists out there, you can still access the page through twowheeledtourist.blogspot.com.

Facebook: Two-Wheeled Tourist now has a Facebook page! Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Wheeled-Tourist/166806933381873 and hit "Like" to receive updates on your News Feed! There's also a clickable window on the right side of the page that will connect you to the Facebook page.

Twitter: In the spirit of micro-blogging and frequent updates, I now have a Twitter account! Follow me @2wheeledtourist. Tweets will be sent to the Facebook page and if you're a friend, to my main wall. If you don't have a Twitter account, you can also follow along with Twitter updates on the right side of the page.

E-mail: For those who don't work with social networking sites, you can follow along by traditional e-mail. Standard blog posts will be e-mailed to you as soon as they're published!

No comments:

Post a Comment